Thank you for your support of Rock Valley Christian Church. We are grateful!
Please Note: If you want your donations to go to another organization,
please donate directly to that organization. Thank you!
How to Give Tithes & Offerings:
- Cash or Checks can be placed in the Sanctuary offering box before or after any Worship Service.
- Personal Checks, Money Orders or Cashier’s Checks can be sent to: RVCC, PO Box 1090, Murrieta, CA 92564
- Bill Pay via your Financial Institution. Many prefer the convenience of using Bill Pay through a personal bank account. Please use the contact information below to add Rock Valley Christian Church as a payee in your account. Due to mail theft, DO NOT use our physical address for Bill Pay.
- CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE GIVING (direct transfer, debit card, credit card)
- Holy Day Offerings – We take up an offering during the Worship Service on annual Holy Days. Other than these days, we do not take up an offering or “pass the plate” during our Worship Service.
Address for ALL Mailed Donations:
Rock Valley Christian Church
PO Box 1090
Murrieta, CA 92564
Are donations to RVCC tax deductible?
- Rock Valley Christian Church is a 501c3 charitable organization.
- All monetary donations to RVCC are tax deductible, unless you choose to donate anonymously.
- End-of-year donations must be postmarked or received by December 31 to be credited to the year coming to an end.
- Annual donation statements are mailed each year by January 31.
Questions about giving? Click here to contact the Rock Valley Treasurer.