Thank you for your support of Rock Valley Christian Church. We are grateful for your monetary offerings, as well as your offerings of prayer on our behalf. “So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:7)
How to Give Tithes & Offerings:
- Cash or Checks can be placed in the Sanctuary offering box before or after any worship service.
- Personal Checks, Money Orders or Cashier’s Checks can be sent to the address below.
- Bill Pay via your Financial Institution. Many prefer the convenience of using Bill Pay through their personal bank account. Please use the contact information below to add Rock Valley Christian Church as a payee in your account.
- Holy Day Offerings – We take up an offering during the worship service on the annual Holy Days. Other than these days, we do not take up an offering or “pass the plate” during our worship service.
Address for ALL Mailed Donations:
Rock Valley Christian Church
PO Box 1090
Murrieta, CA 92564
Are donations to RVCC tax deductible?
- All monetary donations to Rock Valley Christian Church are tax deductible, unless you choose to donate anonymously.
- Donation receipts are mailed each year by January 31.
- Be sure end-of-year donations are postmarked by December 31 to be credited to the year coming to an end.
Questions about giving? Click here to contact the Rock Valley Treasurer.